I – INTRODUCTION
II – UAWITHYA’S ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
III – INFORMATION WE COLLECT When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. We collect “Non-Personal Information” and “Personal Information”. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.” We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are the data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site. Mac addresses, IP addresses, GPS coordinates, user addresses because of verification reasons. All of these are encrypted to ensure the safety of the signature.
IV – HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Contact Information that we collect generally to communicate with you regarding provided information about products and services, answer the questions and provide assistance to you. We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site).
V – YOUR RIGHTS
This policy is established to assure the personal data subjects that they can exercise the following rights available to them under the Personal Data Protection Act, B.E.2562 (2019).
- Right to withdraw consent: The data subjects have the right to withdraw their consent for the processing of personal data that they have given to the Company throughout the period in which the personal data is kept by the Company.
- Right of access: The data subjects have the right to access their personal data and request the Company to make a copy of such data, including the right to ask the Company to disclose any acquisitions of their personal data for which consent has not been given.
- Right to rectification: The data subjects have the right to request the Company to rectify incorrect or incomplete data.
- Right to erasure: The data subjects have the right to request the Company to delete their personal data for certain reasons.
- Right to restriction of processing: The data subjects have the right to request the Company to restrict the use of their personal data for certain reasons. - Right to data portability: The data subjects have the right to transfer personal data that they have provided to the Company to other Data Controllers or themselves for certain reasons.
- Right to object: The data subjects have the right to object to the processing of their personal data for certain reasons. However, the Company may refuse the exercise of the above rights by the data subjects, provided that the rejection is in accordance with the Company’s rules that are not in violation of the law.
VI – DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
The disclosure of personal data by the Company shall be in compliance with the purposes and principles stated above. The Company may disclose personal data to serve legal requirements and respond to other regulations announced. With regard to protect the right and safety, we will not disclose or transfer personal data to the other purposes without your consent.
VII – PERIOD FOR PERSONAL DATA RETENTION
VIII – UPDATE THIS POLICY
IX – CONTACT US
If you would like to contact us with questions or concerns about our privacy policies and practices, you may contact us via any of the following methods:
Email Address: email@example.com Mailing Address: 145 Sukhumwit Road Soi 63, Klongton Nua Sub-district, Wattana District, Bangkok, 10110.